Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thing #3, Register Your Blog

Today we had to officially register our Blog, I am excited as this makes my blog "official" in the eyes of my instructors here at APSU.

I plan on keeping this blog throughout my adventure on the road to becoming a successful Teacher. I know this is a requirement for our class but this blog will continue to assist us in the years to come in our professional careers as Teachers of America. I remember hearing the phrase, "Remember where you came from" and to me this rings true with this post. When I am a Teacher I can refer back to this blog to remind me of the many tools that are available to me as a Teacher. I plan on coming back to the earlier posts of my blog so I can remember different methods and strategies that are in my learning toolbox.

Thanks for reading,
John P Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Collins Avatar