Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thing #9, Online Image Generators

Image generators are fun! You can take everyday things that people see and add in your own personalization to it.

I used www.imagechef.com to come up with this clever TN lisence plate


This can be used to add in some fun to your classroom and interact with your students on a whole new level.


I personally believe this gives you a little bit of "flair" to your teaching. Spice it up a little bit instead of using the same old Word Document.
ImageChef is easy to use. I clicked on subject of photo, typed in my text, saved it to my desktop, uploaded the image here on my blog. This was easier to use than Flickr Mashups for me.

Be the teacher that STANDS OUT in the minds of our students.
Thanks for reading,
John P. Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Collins Avatar